Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MKNP22SC480GB driver question

MKNP22SC480GB driver question 2 years 7 months ago #2092

• Jrussell
  • Fresh Boarder
I recently installed this drive on a new computer build, in windows 7 X64 device manager I have a device "Marvell Console ATA Device" windows cannot find a driver for this, I have downloaded a few different things from marvell with no luck. the product page only shows a firmware link ( which the firmware update utility does not see the drive) is there a download link that can be provided for this?

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MKNP22SC480GB driver question 2 years 7 months ago #2095

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 98
Hi,

That is actually for a diagnostic port, it is not required for the drive to operate.

MKNP22SC480GB driver question 8 months 3 weeks ago #2877

• ty2012
  • Fresh Boarder
Stuart Weitzman Boots come in a wide variety of shapes Michael Kors Replica and styles. This specific fashionable Stuart Weitzman Sale brand is recognized for producing stuart weitzman sale high quality shoes or boots for women that stuart weitzman canada is sleek, super comfortable, and stuart weitzman 5050 elegant. This means that shoes or boots can be worn in all seasons including any occasion.

Let's take wayfarer solbriller a look at two sorts in the range, stuart weitzman shoes the Ziphop and the Schrinchables. The Ziphop boot is perfect for working ladies. They are not only fashionable Stuart weitzman uk and stylish but , most importantly, have a high comfort aspect. This is due to Stuart Weitzman 5050 the softness of the natural leather.

Even after Stuart Weitzman Shoes a busy day at work, the Ziphop will feel in the same way comfortable as stuart weitzman Shoes when you wear them in the morning. This cheap jordans particular boot seems great with Jordans for sale corporate business office wear like a pencil blouse or a smart office fit. Ziphops will never date, thus a pair of these is going to be a fantastic long-term sunglasses men investment.

To add to their particular classiness Replica Ray Bans Ziphops have a couple of unique Ray Bans Online features, namely any leather Cheap Jordans online pull and a instruments zipper. Next are the Schrinchables - these are ideal for just about all women who love wearing shoes or boots. You can wear them traditionally, or perhaps they can be air jordan shoes form china scrunched, cuffed, or perhaps pushed down. Retro Jordans for sale They are perfect for any Michael Kors Handbags function - elegant or UK Replica Handbags casual.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds