Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finally going to RMA this time.

Finally going to RMA this time. 6 months 1 week ago #2207

• DeViLzzz
  • Fresh Boarder
I had gotten approval to RMA a Mushkin Joule psu in 2013 but due to the fear of finding out what the cost would be to RMA it I never bothered. This also happened once before for me too. Anyway I checked the system to see if my tickets were still around and open and they were not. The last ticket I had was #95626. The return was approved. Anyway I know I may have to open a new ticket now but when I tried it would not send the information. I tried twice with the form.

I will attach some files here which will provide more information on what I am trying to RMA.

I also wondered do we still send psus to the same place I was told of in 2013 which was ...

Mushkin Enhanced
Attn:RMA Dept.
828 New Meister Lane #300
Pflugerville, TX 78660

I am in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada btw and I purchased this psu from NCIX just over 3 years ago. On your site I am only seeing information stating you cover 2 and 3 yr warranties but at the time of purchase with the psu I got it had a 5 year warranty. I hope you will still honor this.

If I could get the information I need to RMA this I will get it done as soon as possible. I have a Canada Post outlet right across the street here and am anxious to finally get this done as I already dealt with some other mailing issue today so I am motivated.

Anyway thanks for your time ...

If you wish to contact me by phone the # is (519)491-2631
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Finally going to RMA this time. 6 months 1 week ago #2208

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 91
Hi,

What is the part number of that power supply?

What email did you use when trying to start a new ticket? PM it to me.

Finally going to RMA this time. 6 months 6 days ago #2216

• DeViLzzz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

What is the part number of that power supply?

Product MKNPS1000-A

What email did you use when trying to start a new ticket? PM it to me.

I tried to send a message to you privately. Please let me know if you got it. The first time it said I was not logged in and I was and the second time it just refreshed the screen with nothing telling me the message was sent.

Also note my current address is different than when I first set up RMAs in the past so I will have to give you that too if you can't find the new RMA I thought I set up this past week.

Also note on your site I am seeing it mention 3 yr warranties for psus and meanwhile when I got mine it was said to be a 5 yr warranty. I should be able to return this and get the warranty promised me then shouldn't I? Here is mention of the 5 yr warranty I got at the time when ordering from NCIX Canada ...

forums.redflagdeals.com/ncix-st-patricks...16th-23rd-1016394/6/
Last Edit: 6 months 6 days ago by DeViLzzz.

Finally going to RMA this time. 6 months 6 days ago #2217

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
yeah I got it, you should have a PM now.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 3 weeks ago #2345

• DeViLzzz
  • Fresh Boarder
I got all sorts of offers to RMA this item and I just could not get myself to pay for shipping a dead item back that I think I should not have to pay. I just saw a comment on LTT today about a guy who had an issue with a Corsair K70 keyboard and he is in the Phillipines and they are covering the cost of his RMA both ways. I don't understand how I get a dead product right off the bat and I end up paying for it twice.

linustechtips.com/main/topic/209622-how-to-pack-for-rma/

Yes you offered some ram in exchange but all in all with what I paid for the PSU before and what I will pay in shipping to have this PSU you sent to you I will have paid $150 or more. The ram I am getting is worth $150? I don't think so. Anyway extremely ticked off that I am still staring at this broken PSU which is actually on the floor out of the corner of my right eye right now.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by DeViLzzz.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 3 weeks ago #2346

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
We are more than willing to replace the PSU with the the memory that we agreed on before, 997166R.
However the cost of shipping the old PSU to us is your responsibility as per the warranty terms.

"The customer is responsible for return freight and product packaging; Mushkin is responsible for freight charges in the shipment of RMA product to the customer and appropriate product packaging."
poweredbymushkin.com/index.php/support/support?id=55
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds