Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finally going to RMA this time.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 2 weeks ago #2207

• DeViLzzz
  • Fresh Boarder
I had gotten approval to RMA a Mushkin Joule psu in 2013 but due to the fear of finding out what the cost would be to RMA it I never bothered. This also happened once before for me too. Anyway I checked the system to see if my tickets were still around and open and they were not. The last ticket I had was #95626. The return was approved. Anyway I know I may have to open a new ticket now but when I tried it would not send the information. I tried twice with the form.

I will attach some files here which will provide more information on what I am trying to RMA.

I also wondered do we still send psus to the same place I was told of in 2013 which was ...

Mushkin Enhanced
Attn:RMA Dept.
828 New Meister Lane #300
Pflugerville, TX 78660

I am in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada btw and I purchased this psu from NCIX just over 3 years ago. On your site I am only seeing information stating you cover 2 and 3 yr warranties but at the time of purchase with the psu I got it had a 5 year warranty. I hope you will still honor this.

If I could get the information I need to RMA this I will get it done as soon as possible. I have a Canada Post outlet right across the street here and am anxious to finally get this done as I already dealt with some other mailing issue today so I am motivated.

Anyway thanks for your time ...

If you wish to contact me by phone the # is (519)491-2631
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 2 weeks ago #2208

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 86
Hi,

What is the part number of that power supply?

What email did you use when trying to start a new ticket? PM it to me.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 1 week ago #2216

• DeViLzzz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

What is the part number of that power supply?

Product MKNPS1000-A

What email did you use when trying to start a new ticket? PM it to me.

I tried to send a message to you privately. Please let me know if you got it. The first time it said I was not logged in and I was and the second time it just refreshed the screen with nothing telling me the message was sent.

Also note my current address is different than when I first set up RMAs in the past so I will have to give you that too if you can't find the new RMA I thought I set up this past week.

Also note on your site I am seeing it mention 3 yr warranties for psus and meanwhile when I got mine it was said to be a 5 yr warranty. I should be able to return this and get the warranty promised me then shouldn't I? Here is mention of the 5 yr warranty I got at the time when ordering from NCIX Canada ...

forums.redflagdeals.com/ncix-st-patricks...16th-23rd-1016394/6/
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by DeViLzzz.

Finally going to RMA this time. 2 months 1 week ago #2217

• MushkinSean
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 86
yeah I got it, you should have a PM now.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds