Everything you need, right where you need it
Whether you want to read tech articles, interact in the forum, or just download some cool wallpapers for your
desktop, you've come to the right place.
Extraordinary service & support
Welcome to our web-based Service and Support center. We are in the process of adding new tools to help you solve order and technical issues as part of our commitment at Mushkin to providing the highest quality products and support. More service to help you get more out of your Mushkin products.
For technical service related to your Mushkin product, please use our online support ticketing system to the right, or call 1 (800) 569-1868 and press 1 on your touch-tone phone.
Telephone customer support is available M-F, 9AM-6:00PM CST.
Mushkin Customer Care Line 1 (800) 569-1868 available M-F, 9AM-6:00PM CST.
Please note: that all our offices will be closed on November 24 to 27. We will reopen Monday, November 28, 2016. We wish you all the warmest of holiday cheer!
For Mushkin's Terms and Conditions of Sale, please click HERE.
Please click here to review the full terms of our limited lifetime warranty.
Mushkin Limited Lifetime Warranty
For Support Assistance or RMA (Return Materials Authorization):
Advance RMA policy
1. Mushkin's Advanced RMA program is available in the US and Canada only.
2. There is NO PERMANENT CHARGE for this Advanced Replacement Service, but there will be a “hold” placed on your credit or debit card.
3. You must have a valid Credit Card or Debit Card in order to process your return.
a. The “hold” on your credit or debit card will be for the FULL VALUE of the product being cross-shipped to you.
b. The amount held on your card will be released once the defective product is received.
4. Domestic Advanced RMA shipments will be shipped via FEDEX GROUND.
a. Shipments to Canada will be sent via FEDEX International Economy.
5.Shipping the defective product to Mushkin is the sole responsibility of the customer/end-user.
a. The package containing the RMA merchandise must be returned in padded, well-prepared "anti-static” packaging.
with a description of the issues you are experiencing and your original proof of purchase attached. Proof of Purchase is a requirement for Warranty Replacement.
Email correspondence will follow shortly after your request is received.
For technical issues it is strongly recommended that you follow these steps before contacting Mushkin to request a return or assistance:
|1) Search our website and forum for details on your motherboard and Mushkin product.
2) If you purchased a dual module kit, try operating each module alone.
3) Test your memory using a program and have it record results. We recommend:
4) If you require Mushkin support assistance or a replacement:
- For fastest service, click here to make a priority support (including RMA) request online
- We typically respond to these requests within one business day.
- Please provide the most complete information possible in your application to receive the best service possible.