LAS VEGAS, NV – Jan. 10, 2018 – Mushkin Enhanced MFG, an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and high-reliability computer products, is setting a new milestone today, launching its first-ever external SSD – the new CarbonEXT solid state drive.
Sporting a USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface and a black and sandblasted gun metal trim finish, the CarbonEXT demonstrates once again Mushkin’s consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style. The drive features reliable, responsive, high-performance SSD storage for consumers and professionals alike. When you care about your data, it pays to make the Mushkin CarbonEXT SSD your portable storage solution.
· Capacities: 120GB – 1TB
· Max sequential throughput: 450MB/s
· Max 4K random IOPS: 45,000
· USB Controller: ASMedia ASM1153E
· SSD Controller: Silicon Motion SM2258XT
· NAND Flash memory-based: Shock-resistant with low power consumption
· Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type A and Type C cables included)
· Dimensions: 93 x 50 x 13mm
· Warranty/support: 3-year warranty with free technical support
Mushkin CarbonEXT SSDs will be available beginning Q2 2018 from Newegg.com, Amazon, and other retailers.
For over 25 years, Mushkin has been dedicated to helping Gamers, digital artists, IT managers and professionals alike enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high-performance products. Mushkin’s products include complete selection of USB, SSD and Memory Module upgrades for both the consumer and enterprise industries. Since the company’s founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and commendations for quality, reliability and technical excellence.